Watery Grave Watery Grave

Nicely done. Reminds me of the wild rose. But that last part was sort of epilepsy inducing as opposed to being scary.

guitar74man responds:

Thanks for the review!
Yeah the last part didn't turn out quite how I envisioned it, glad you liked the rest of it though.
-Guitar74man

A Boy & His Vision Quest A Boy & His Vision Quest

Very good

This... "triumphant and victorious" aspect of this flash - the music that fits in and the aura of joy emanating from the graphics. Its great. I liked the part when he grew up - how you changed him, yet he looked pretty much the same (he didnt change the hairdresser?)
And about this points for violence... well the fish was very shocked ;) keep up the good work

PauLH responds:

Wow.. Triumphant and victorious! Great detail in your review of my animation, good job.

Haha, yeah I guess his hairdresser was the same, or.. he cut his won hair.

Heh, the fishy got what was coming.
Take care!!

NG Time Trial Challenge NG Time Trial Challenge

Great ...uh... game?

no more no less - just a great game
note to previous revievewer = oh man fella learn how to spell! I no u relly need to b cool, but some ppl "taht" are not like u won't get what the hell did u jist write!

Jump Man Jump Man

And they say white people can't jump...
Nice thing to practise clairvoyance skills. And luck. Other than that, not much.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

no bugs? u must b crazy

when i trie to eat some fish - the "ur life has increased" followed me to the end of the game. that sux! i couldnt see any pix nor my own guy. do somethig about pls. Apart from that - the game is cool ( so watch out for these damn cars! ;)

Hot Model Dressup Hot Model Dressup

Not bad.

not bad. there is much space for clothes, they are in big variety, and overall it's cool.

VampEve responds: