Watery Grave Watery Grave

Nicely done. Reminds me of the wild rose. But that last part was sort of epilepsy inducing as opposed to being scary.

guitar74man responds:

Thanks for the review!
Yeah the last part didn't turn out quite how I envisioned it, glad you liked the rest of it though.
-Guitar74man

A Boy & His Vision Quest A Boy & His Vision Quest

Very good

This... "triumphant and victorious" aspect of this flash - the music that fits in and the aura of joy emanating from the graphics. Its great. I liked the part when he grew up - how you changed him, yet he looked pretty much the same (he didnt change the hairdresser?)
And about this points for violence... well the fish was very shocked ;) keep up the good work

PauLH responds:

Wow.. Triumphant and victorious! Great detail in your review of my animation, good job.

Haha, yeah I guess his hairdresser was the same, or.. he cut his won hair.

Heh, the fishy got what was coming.
Take care!!

NG Time Trial Challenge NG Time Trial Challenge

Great ...uh... game?

no more no less - just a great game
note to previous revievewer = oh man fella learn how to spell! I no u relly need to b cool, but some ppl "taht" are not like u won't get what the hell did u jist write!

WHO_LET_D_COWS_OUT WHO_LET_D_COWS_OUT

who let the pigs out?

Ok... if it'a "who let the cows out"... Y there is a 3D pig on the loading screen? ;)

Knox & Tox's Thanksgiving Knox & Tox's Thanksgiving

COOL

Well, it all sucked, but the graphics were great ;] jist joking the movie is brilliant :D

Miss.Dynamite 10th B-day Miss.Dynamite 10th B-day

No sex!!!

i mean... uhh.. no fancy preview... :((( but apart from this, and bad sound (as always... that Shared Mate'l has got really screwed up voice) its a nice movie.